I did tests and steamed an accidental dent in and expensive piece for I client that I had weeks of labor into. I had stain, shellac, and a water bourne finish top coat. I had to buff with a gray abrasive pad and spot refinish the area. I was terrified but it worked. I made multiple samples and practiced before I tackled the furniture ,even though it cost me several days to prepare.
For our raised garden beds, I just made some stakes out of treated 2x4's, drove them in the ground, and screwed 2x12's to them. It took maybe 15 minutes to build each one. If I'm remembering correctly, they're about 4 x 28 feet.
We have two herds of deer on our land, so we put up a deer fence, instead of feeding them vegetables this year. I had this plot leveled several years ago when I had a Cat loader and dumptruck here. There's room for expansion on the other side for at least 6 more beds.
View from the road is mostly blocked by large Hybrid Azaleas 30 some years old, a really large native Holly, and a couple of Leyland Cypress, but it still gets full sun most of the day.