Welcome to Wood Talk Online
Registered members get full access to all of our forum features:
- Get help with your woodworking questions and problems!
- Start new topics and reply to existing topics!
- Receive automatic updates on topics you want to follow.
- Add your woodworking photos to the Gallery
- Get your own profile and make new friends
Stock Shelves 3D
I liked Marc's idea for a lumber rack so have built one in. I don't have a cart for the sheet goods but angled supports (similar to those you see in an art gallery when buying large prints) that the 8x4's can be lent against.
Also you can see me steel shelving units to store the all important woodshop things. I might even let it be used for garden goods too.