Welcome to Wood Talk Online
Registered members get full access to all of our forum features:
- Get help with your woodworking questions and problems!
- Start new topics and reply to existing topics!
- Receive automatic updates on topics you want to follow.
- Add your woodworking photos to the Gallery
- Get your own profile and make new friends
Guest Message by DevFuse
Bobby Slack's Albums and ImagesJoined: 30-August 10
My wife and I love the mountains. This is our dream Mountain Manner.
Gates I built for my neighbor
On my first furniture project, a friend of mine asked me to make him a entertainment table. We agreed on Alder because he wanted this to be stained and Alder is very flexible.
Slow grilled suckling pig on my grill. You must have brick ...
Hello friends. A great friend of mine handed me all these tools a few minutes ago and I will need lots of help with ideas for restoring them.
The printer is in the closet. Easy completed project.