Welcome to Wood Talk Online
Registered members get full access to all of our forum features:
- Get help with your woodworking questions and problems!
- Start new topics and reply to existing topics!
- Receive automatic updates on topics you want to follow.
- Add your woodworking photos to the Gallery
- Get your own profile and make new friends
Guest Message by DevFuse
SlingBlade's Albums and ImagesJoined: 19-October 10
We found a void in the wall when removing wallpaper. We ended up reframing a wall, installing new drywall, and adding a small broom closet. Oh, and the built-in desk/bookcase unit. :) Cherry ply cases, cherry faceframes, drawer fronts, etc.
Simple knife holder made from plans in Wood magazine. Made with soft maple and one of my first projects.
Walnut TV Cabinet/Console