Welcome to Wood Talk Online
Registered members get full access to all of our forum features:
- Get help with your woodworking questions and problems!
- Start new topics and reply to existing topics!
- Receive automatic updates on topics you want to follow.
- Add your woodworking photos to the Gallery
- Get your own profile and make new friends
Guest Message by DevFuse
SamV's Albums and ImagesJoined: 09-August 10
From The Woodwright's Apprentice chapter one
Built 100% without power tools. This design is based on the toolchest from Boston's North Bennett Street School. Poplar with milk paint finish
Spending a week at Roy's House practicing traditional woodcraft.