Welcome to Wood Talk Online
Registered members get full access to all of our forum features:
- Get help with your woodworking questions and problems!
- Start new topics and reply to existing topics!
- Receive automatic updates on topics you want to follow.
- Add your woodworking photos to the Gallery
- Get your own profile and make new friends
Guest Message by DevFuse
Willic's Albums and ImagesJoined: 31-July 12
I post everything that I have started but, I'll be honest it would be a mess, so I'll do whats easier, here are then projects that HAVE been finished.
I have finished my first experience with horse people, the client was very happy with the finished product. And I have decided I prefer hard woods.