Welcome to Wood Talk Online
Registered members get full access to all of our forum features:
- Get help with your woodworking questions and problems!
- Start new topics and reply to existing topics!
- Receive automatic updates on topics you want to follow.
- Add your woodworking photos to the Gallery
- Get your own profile and make new friends
Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:11 PM
Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:38 PM
I'd enjoy them as is. I prefer my tools to be tools and art to be art.
Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:22 PM
Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:29 AM
I love these clamps, I got my dads when he passed and use them all the time. Now I have a nice collection of them and looking foward to using them. They are off to the sand balster to get cleaned up and ready to use.