New guy from Illinois!

I live in north west Illinois. I have a small shop in the corner of my garage. My power tools consist of a Delta Hybrid tablesaw, a benchtop jointer, a Craftsman 14" bandsaw, home built (from Norms plans) router table, Delta scroll saw and a bench top drill press. I have several routers and hand tools.

My main projects are furniture, but have built several different projects over the years. Right now I have kind of switched gears and am building a Mini Beep from plans from Struck Corp.

My main goal is to some day to have a dedicated shop with some size. Right now my shop is only 10' x 16'. Hope I can learn a lot from following this forum.

Well butch, since i just joined today, it looks like I'm the new, new guy from the great state of Illinois. Where our governors make our license plates!! I'm looking forward to learning from all of you folks. I've been reading the posts for a couple week and it looks like a fantastic forum.

• Like 1

Very cool project. It's way too ambitious for me. What is the total cost? I was looking at a used Mule for around $3,500. Of I had the time this would pretty fun. Good luck, let us know when you're finished. I'd love to know difficult it is to assemble. Good Luck!!