Guild videos

atratinus

Hi guys,

I'm gearing up to join the guild (payday can't come soon enough) and was just wondering whether it's possible to watch the guild videos on my TV via Tivo's Youtube feature. Not a dealbreaker by any means, it would just be more convenient for me than my laptop or Kindle, and the best way to absorb Marc's magnificent soul patch.

Thanks,

Ryan

lol nothing like the soul patch in HD! 

Unfortunately, the answer is no. Because the videos are behind a password-protected system, you will not find them in YouTube. But, there are ways to bathe in my garlic-odored magnificence. You just need the right gear. Any set top box that allows you to browse the web is certainly one option. If you have a podcatcher of some sort that allows you to enter password-protected feeds (most don't), then you're in business. iTunes is one system that does actually let you subscribe to password-protected feeds. So if you have an AppleTV, you can easily view Guild content on the big screen that way.

Oh and I guess I should mention Google's new product called Chromecast that could very well change things for everyone as it only costs $35. Could be a good solution for you, not just for Guild content either. https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=chromecast&hl=en