Same price for the Split-Top Roubo?

I've been following Marc since his first videos with the cutting board. Unfortunatly I've not been member of the guild till last year.

With work and been a father of 2 little kids don't give you a lot of time and I'm sure some people can relate to this.

I think, I feel ready to do the Split-Top Roubo Bench and I was wondering if for members of the guild is the same price of $100 to buy the videos.

Also, has anyone around the Montreal - South Shore area have done it? If so maybe we can exchange contact info.

Good woodworking to everyone.

As a Guild member, you get a 10% discount on all archived guild projects. If you haven't used your free archived project that you get when you first register, you can use the $65 towards the Roubo project, and just pay the difference.  That's what I did when I signed up.

• Like 1

On mine it says, "Welcome Yearly Subscriber! If you're new, use coupon code XXXXXXXXX to get your free archived project (up to $65)."  I guess if you aren't a yearly subscriber, you don't get that.

Then, above the list of projects, it says, "You're entitled to 10% off all Archived projects! Use coupon code XXXXXXXXXXX during checkout."  But, that may also only be for yearly members.

[ The codes aren't really XXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXXX ]