Hello from central NJ

Frede

Welcome to the forums Frede!  There's a few here from your area, enjoy!

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome from another amature! I'm sure you will find these forums as helpful and entertaining as I have.

Thanks!  You are right...lots of talented folks on here for sure.

Welcome to the forum! I checked out your site and admire the shelfs in your pool room. What is the Sci Fi set build going to be used for?

Thanks.  SciFi set is for a photo shoot project.  Fine Art Photography is my other hobby....though I have progressed much further in that area.  Still a LOT to learn about woodworking.  You can see some of my other photography on my website if interested.     

Welcome Frede! Where about's in central Jersey are you? I live in Brooklyn now, but used to live in Lawrenceville. 

Thanks.  I'm in Hamilton which is pretty much one town over from Lawrenceville.

Fred

Welcome to WTO , nice blog you have . Look forward to seeing some of your projects . Your not all that far up the 295 from my shop . I'm down in Swedesboro .

Thanks.  Yea you are close...think i was in Sweedesboro for an art show awhile back. 

Hey Frede. Welcome to the forum.

Many thanks!

Howdy!! I'm in pittstown. This forum is a great place to meet new people and learn. Enoy!

Sent from my thumbs

Thanks for the warm welcome!