Contemplation Bench Templates

Eric.

Hey Marc-

Would have put this in the contemplation bench Guild sub-forum, but... :)

I see you were thoughtful enough to add the templates to the PDF plans - perfect!  Is there a trick to printing them out on my home computer or do I need to take a file up to Kinko's?  I remember on the Roubo I had to turn off the scaling...but I'm pretty sure all of the templates were small enough to fit on a single sheet of paper.  This one seems different.  Sorry if I missed this info somewhere else.

Thanks yo!

Not sure how often I'd use it.  This is the first time I've needed to print a larger template...I've always made my own curves in the past.  I was just gonna use Marc's this time since they're available and they'll save me some time since they're all nice and refined already.  Thanks for the idea, though...I didn't know he had that available.  That guy thinks of everything.

Indeed, he does. He has one video in which he demonstrates the program's ability to use a photo of a object, scale it to the dimensions you want, adjust the contrast to form a line drawing, and print it across multiple sheets, alignment grid included. Pretty awesome tool.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk