Pancakes or Waffles?

ChetlovesMer

Burger!

Yep, I'm with ya.  I'm a lunch man myself.  I could eat a sandwich for every meal for the rest of my life and be a pretty happy guy.  Throw in some surf and turf every once in a while and no complaints from me.

Eating in the morning saps my energy.  I like to starve myself all day, then gorge myself until I'm sick in the evening when I'm done trying to be productive.  That's how I keep this rock hard body.

• Like 2

Yep, I'm with ya.  I'm a lunch man myself.  I could eat a sandwich for every meal for the rest of my life and be a pretty happy guy.  Throw in some surf and turf every once in a while and no complaints from me.

Eating in the morning saps my energy.  I like to starve myself all day, then gorge myself until I'm sick in the evening when I'm done trying to be productive.  That's how I keep this rock hard body.

Forgot to mention, burger with a milkshake drink  ;)

Okay, firstly we cannot include bacon. Obviously only a freaky vegan would ever choose anything over bacon so that's a given. Bacon is so good it's used to make crappy food edible. I've even had it wrapped around asparagus. So, its unfair to compare anything to bacon.

Therefore, moving forward:
French toasts is for chicks only. The only excuse for a man to eat French toast is if you are trying to get in touch with your feminine side. .. or possibly during an experimental stage in college.

Pancakes are for children.

Real men eat waffles, preferably at a place where there's a large fiberglass statue of Paul Bunyan outside.

(Post script: I don't want to get my thread taken down by the moderator. So, please take my comments above to be humorous good-hearted jabs and not true insults to the pansy men who eat French Toast.)

• Like 1

French Toast is a good food. Nothing wrong with it at all when it is made correctly. I am not talking about that soggy crap made from white bread either.

And if I want to get in touch with my feminine side, I'll bake a cake.

(As above, my comments are meant to be funny. If anyone likes French toast with crappy white bread, sorry. You have bad taste in food, or you don't know any better.)

• Like 1