Pancakes or Waffles?

ChetlovesMer

I can't even smell a Totino's without feeling nauseous.  Pretty much feel the same way about green olives.  LOL

Pepperoni and mushrooms baby.  And crushed red pepper.  Keep the rest of your crap off my pie. :)

Yes: Garlic, pepperoni, italian sausage, crushed red pepper

No: green pepper

Everything else is negotiable

Little Caesar's is OSB.

But Little Caesars crazy cheesy bread isn't too bad. 

There is a place here in Pittsburgh that is known for having the best pizza in the city. Vincents Pizza Park. Everyone, and I mean everyone loves it…I hate it :) It is so greasy, people say your supposed to use the crust to soak it up. It runs  through me faster than I can eat a piece.

I'm also not a big fan of dominos or pizza hut (see above about running through me) but I kinda like Papa Johns. But there is an Italian restaurant near my house that my wife and I go to at least once a week. Pizza to die for.

Easily pizza for me.  I can OD on it and have the leftovers cold for breakfast the next day.

But I don't like it cut in squares.  I want a crust to hang onto.  Don't get me wrong, when they bring it in at work and it's cut in squares I'll eat it along with everybody else, but I don't like it.

Funny, I love spicy food but sometimes my body reacts unfavorably later.  However, when it comes to wings I've always worried about having the same problem as Eric but never have.

I've been blessed with a cast iron gut.

Even as I get "older" I can still eat stuff that would make a Billy-Goat puke.

I will say this. I am NO pizza snob. I can eat and appreciate really high quality pizzeria pizza, and can also eat and appreciate a 99 cent Totino's. Of course I understand they are not the same thing. But I appreciate both. They both serve a purpose.

Interestingly the same holds true for coffee. I can go get a premium cup of some fu-fu 3-1/2 dollar cup of coffee. But I can also appreciate rolling into a gas station at 4:30 in the afternoon and buying the coffee that was brewed at 6AM for 69 cents. I'll even sometimes wash down that 69 cent cup of swill with a gas station quality nuked burrito. ... Like I said cast iron gut.

• 3 weeks later...