Shop Update

..Kev

And cozy.  I gotta do something about my concrete floors.  And you gotta do something about all that old liquid nails on your walls! :)

Lookin' good.

It's actually not liquid nails but, not too far off  ;)   Just doesn't bother me but it sure gives the forum gang something to snicker at... :P   One day I'll paint it and replace it with a broken clock  ;)

i love those baby cages that you have stored up top for when the kids are in the shop..........safety first want to make sure they dont get hurt. 

whats with that crazy room in the corner that your clamps are hanging in front of.

Lol - The "baby cages" are dog crates.  We breed Labs as well..

The crazy room...  I initially built this building as a recording studio.  Long story very short, it's now my wood shop.   That crazy room was once the vocal booth for the studio, now it's a storage room for the wife's quilting studio.  If you really want to know about the recording stuff, feel free to pm me and I'll share the story.  At one time, the entire building was a recording studio.

I miss the experience TIODS. Quickest way to make some dumb kids sound a feel like a million bucks.

My favorite request as a studio owner - "We want to make an album in an 8 hour block"..  :D

I could tell you stories that would have you laughing until the sun comes up..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally got the new toys set up!  So, here's a shop update..

First was the new table saw.  Grizzly G0715P and immediately upgraded the fence with a Biesemeyer.  For anyone who's never dealt with Grizzly, their customer service is second to none!

rvmh.jpg

And, of course, the first tool I build to go with it was a new sled.

y326.jpg

And lastly, I added a new Jessem router table and PC router 7518 under it.

bwnu.jpg

• Like 2