A friend sent me this Craig's List entry worth a look

Dave H

A friend of mine bought a pool table and every time we were going to play a game his wife had laundry folded and stacked covering the entire top so, he would have to put the laundry away before we could play. You buy something like an exercise machine or pool table and you think it's going to be used all the time and, it just turns into a catch all instead.

Running and lifting weights were never my thing. I got bored entirely to easily doing either. I had a treadmill a couple of yrs ago. I swear I used it 3 times at the most. Probably less than 2 hrs use. 

A friend of mine is a pro fighter. He also runs an mms gym that he talked me into joining. Now I exercise by getting my ass kicked… Literally lol

Its honestly that only "exercise" I have done that hasn't bored me to death.

Its honestly that only "exercise" I have done that hasn't bored me to death.

I was flipping channels and happened to see a daytime talk show where the guest was the current female singer/dancer pop-star.  The host asked her what diet she was on.  The guest just looked at her and said, "I dance about 10 hours every day - I eat whatever I want."

A friend of mine did office work for a ballet company.  She'd see the dancers (thin and strong like a suspension bridge cable) pack down a quick pint of Ben and Jerry's between rehearsals.

The best exercise is something you love doing.  Of course, being in your early 20's helps.

• Like 1

The only exercise I get is the kind that can't be discussed on a family-friendly forum.  I have a nice mountain bike out in the shed that I keep telling myself I'll get back to riding.  I enjoy that, but there never seems to be a good time.  In other words, I'm lazy.

I agree with Chip...stop aging at 25 and keeping fit (or at least looking fit)...without doing anything...is easy.  I need to talk to someone about arranging that.