Deep Thoughts

Eric.

Mine dug a tunnel under the fence on 4th of July...because if they got on the other side of that fence, they wouldn't hear the fireworks. :huh:

Anyway, they split, and they're long gone.  Maybe I'm like the heartless type or something, but I don't really miss 'em.  Pain in the ass they were.  And they wouldn't even eat corn.  No more bench dogs for me.  Or bench cats, or bench birds, or bench hamsters or any damn bench fish.

This house is now animal-free and forevermore shall be.

Another poem.

Mine dug a tunnel under the fence on 4th of July...because if they got on the other side of that fence, they wouldn't hear the fireworks. :huh:

Anyway, they split, and they're long gone. Maybe I'm like the heartless type or something, but I don't really miss 'em. Pain in the ass they were. And they wouldn't even eat corn. No more bench dogs for me. Or bench cats, or bench birds, or bench hamsters or any damn bench fish.

This house is now animal-free and forevermore shall be.

Another poem.

i have to replacements for you, when do you want them?

I have a 16yr old lab and a 1yr old daughter...  Both crap on the floor if the circumstances align.  However, one of them will gobble it back up off the floor saving me some work so that's gotta count for something :wacko:.  I'd say keep the lab and ditch the Daughter, but she's my little peanut and I'm taking pics to embarrass the hell out of her on her wedding day  :D !  Good times...

Damn Kiki, 

I am ass deep in them critters, 2 corgis and 3 cats. All three of the cats are rescues and think that any sawdust is a litter box. Sometimes I have to open both garage doors to let the stink out. Other times I get ready to go to bed and find all five of the elbow to elbow on my side of the bed. Wife even wants a linen chest in the shape of stairs for the oldest corgi to get into bed without her picking him up. 

Him I will keep. He served as a SAR dog for 8 years then got his hip broken in a hit and run on my vehicle. He still gets around good just can't get up on things...

Earlier this morning I hocked a loogie on a concrete curb. It hit the corner so dead on square that it split that loogie in half and made two lines I couldn't have laid out better with my Starrett combo square. The end.

Just now reading this

ISMPLSH

Don' t ask.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a Jumbo Jack and two tacos from Jack in the Crack.  They put the cheese on top of the bun.  It was melted.  No, I am not making this up.

I take it you offered them some guidance counseling - well they're obviously very disturbed individuals!

I just got a Jumbo Jack and two tacos from Jack in the Crack.  They put the cheese on top of the bun.  It was melted.  No, I am not making this up.

Secret to JIB, order everything with something different than it normally comes with. Jumbo Jack and Tacos, no cheese. They have to make it fresh. Same way with McD's ( if you can stomach it).

Also, watch JIB stock. Wish I had bought more of it at $36.

Yeah you should just about be a millionaire by now with all the sauces you have to pay 11 cents each for, and all the napkins they DON'T give you unless you ASK.  For NAPKINS.  Jaysus!

I do know the custom order trick...no maters on the JJ for me, but I like those greasy tacos exactly the way they come...so I can only hope it's a fresh batch.  It's 50/50.  I refuse to eat McDonald's unless I'm about to die of starvation and it's the only place within a 50 mile radius.  It's still a tough call at that point.

McD: How can a so-called 'resturant' serve an entire menu that all tastes like the exact same dried out dirty dishwater sponge?

And how come 3 degrees of temperature drop makes the fries go from "mmmmmm, yummy" to "ghaaaaaagghhh!! NASTY" ?

Another three degree drop and they harden into something that DMT plates won't abrade.