Grizzly tool versions/colors

Beechwood Chip

I like the white ones :)

+1  I agree. In my humble opinion,  :) . In the factories that I worked at, for years the machines were painted dark colors. Very depressing. Nowadays the new modern CNC's are painted light colors, cream, tan, and yes even white. It makes for a much brighter clean look. My work area is dreary, and my white Grizzly Polar  jointer, and light gray Delta table saw brighten it up. Some will say it doesn't matter, but when you feel good about your work environment you're more apt to produce better work. Besides I got the white jointer for $25 less then the green one. Paid for my gas to go pick it up at Grizzly.  :rolleyes:  As far as my producing better work in my better environment................, that's hasn't kicked in yet.  :D

I like the white ones :)

I picked the Polar Bear series jointer to match my Polar Bear series table saw, which is the only color that came in. It was the same price, and I bought them at the same time, didn't want to mismatch if I didn't really have to :)

But, I agree with you Mel, I am drawn to the white machines, too!

I think there are some minor differences in the G0555 bandsaws between the Polar Bear / Anniversary edition and the standard. The biggest difference is the cast iron wheels in the Polar Bear / Anniversary edition.

I let my wife choose between the three, and she liked the bear on the Anniversary edition the most.

==>green paint is expensive!

Yea, green is expensive ---- but really ugly gold paint is more expensive :)

Yeah, ain't it, though? I can' t believe I missed the sale, just ordered a 15HH this week. Duh! :wacko:

But it'll be a nice upgrade from the Dewalt.

BG