Where has Particle Board been?

Pwalter5110

This is one tough crowd...

You know he's going to track us all down and run us across a shaper... Just like a teen-slasher-movie... First it was Leatherface, then Freddie and now it's Shaperman... Late at night --- When you here that mysterious threatening music coming from your shop --- Be afraid, be very afraid...

There's a lesson in this thread... When going on vacation, pay some snot-nose kid to log-on to your ID at least once every few days... :)

Or at least let us know...  "Hey guys, I'll be in Florida for a couple of weeks, so I won't be posting.  My completely outfitted shop with lots of expensive machine tools will be completely unused while I'm away.  I sure hope there isn't a leak or something, because if anything to happened to all those expensive tools no one would know about it until I got back.  I'm not too worried, because we haven't had any problems with leaks since moving to 1313 Mockingbird Lane."

Yeah, sure, I can't see any problems with a post like that.

• Like 1

The best way to resaw is with a 14" bandsaw.  A 1" blade with a high tooth count is the way to go.  Don't worry, there's plenty of gullet to clear the waste and the spine can handle it.  Anything bigger than a 14" saw is overkill and totally unnecessary.  I've had a bandsaw for more than two weeks so I know what I'm talkin' about!

Cabinets are stupid.

• Like 1

The best way to resaw is with a 14" bandsaw.  A 1" blade with a high tooth count is the way to go.  Don't worry, there's plenty of gullet to clear the waste and the spine can handle it.  Anything bigger than a 14" saw is overkill and totally unnecessary.  I've had a bandsaw for more than two weeks so I know what I'm talkin' about!

Cabinets are stupid.

He's going to break every key on that keyboard when typing furiously to that post. You have successfully released the Kraken.

I think about the only thing missing is that lacquer is over rated and dries way too slow, but if you're going to attempt it you should definitely use a brush on variety. It's too bad Minwax doesn't have a good lacquer.

You should buy it from lowes. I hear they have a great selection, at the best prices. Only pros shop there.

• 2 weeks later...

Now I'm starting to wonder.  It's been a month since he logged on...that's 1/12th of a year for those of you who are bad at math.  Hope he didn't stroke out on us or anything.  Guess there's no way to get ahold of him?

Does anyone know his company's name? Might get a phone number off a website or online phone book.