Computer geeks...help needed

Eric.

I know there's a few of you in here and I don't know where else to ask...

I haven't been able to access my hotmail account in about 24 hours...it tries for a few minutes to connect and then says page not available or problem loading page.  All other internet functions work fine.  Get the same result on all three of my computers.  I know it's not my connection, server or browser because I can't get access from either Firefox or Chrome, and my wife can get into her account.

Any ideas?  I've tried all the usual...deleting cookies, browser history, reboot, etc...it's not that anyway since like I said, the wife's account works fine.  I don't even see a way to contact MSN and I'm about 100% positive I wouldn't get a response anyway.

My LIFE is on that hotmail account and I'm starting to panic a little bit.

If anyone has any bright ideas I'd be very grateful....

What happens when you try to log in from your wife's computer?

I use one of those accounts as well and they've been throwing the "extra security" thing out there where they want to send a code to another email to verify it's you.  In my case, the problem was that I had that account set to autoforward to the hotmail account...lol  I've since changed that but, it had me locked out of my HM account for a couple days.

On a related topic, when I dial into AOL it no longers says "you've got mail."  Any help appreciated.  And I just got a new CD from AOL but my computer doesn't have slot to stick it in.  :)

But for the record, I am also still on hotmail.  I use gmail too but hate it.  

Carus is my hero.  Followed his link and eventually got ahold of a microsoft agent...and only had to wait 30 minutes!  Anyway, she fixed it with her skills and magic.  Why I couldn't find that resource myself is, well...hey Carus, what would you charge to kind of halfway live my life for me and do all the crap that should be easy but becomes a problem because I'm semi-lazy/technologically handicapped?

• Like 2

If I could make money for the digging I do for fun then my wife would be happy. I like to know things. This is intensified since I use HoTMaiL and refused to port to Outlook.com

I consider this a balance for the Awesome Sauce insight you have given us into the underbelly of Amazon Prime and FBA. BTW, service is dramatically enhanced since I am on Spring Break!!! Don't know how some of you keep sane without a week off in early Spring.

• Like 2