I ain't even mad

pghmyn

So a little while ago, my fiance was hanging a clock on the wall above the desk I just made. The desk is made from solid cherry, with a nice 1" thick top. The color is amazing, and it really is pleasing to sit at. She knows how proud I am of this desk, and it is my current time "baby" :)

Well, that clock fell, right on the edge of the desk. Left a pretty large dent breaking the corner. She was really upset, and nervous I would be mad. She was really hesitant to tell me at first because I had JUST put the desk up there the night before. Once she told me, I looked at her and laughed. I said to her, "I made it, and I can fix it."

She felt a lot better, but I still give her crap about it ;)

image.png

• Like 2

My girlfriend hung a new clock when we first moved into out apt. It fell and broke within a few minutes. She took it back to target and said it was broken and they gave her a new one. I gave her the biggest guilt trip for a few days saying things like, " liar" and " i dont think i can even trust you anymore." I was kidding the whole time but you could see the pain in her eyes! :)