Quick drawbore peg points

Eric.

These pegs were for breadboards and they go all the way through, so the points were cut off and flushed up.  If you wanted shorter or longer points you can just change the angle of the jig.  I like my tapers to be as long as reasonably possible...the longer they are the easier they slip through the gauntlet of offsets when you're driving them in.  The one that you see in the video is about as short of a taper as I feel comfortable with...but that just happened to be the angle I hit with my first guess when making the jig...I went with it because I'm lazy. :)

• Like 1

I still haven't looked into that...truth is the 2" will be sufficient but a bigger one would be "nice," just because. :rolleyes:   So far I love the sander, especially considering the price.  Tons of versatility there for a very reasonable cost.  My only complaint about it was it came with 2" dust ports...worthless.  I pulled them out and custom built 4" ports, now nary a speck of dust to be found.