Solution for sloped floor

gdoyer

My two car garage has been overun by tools. I've got most of the big tools on wheels/mobile bases but I'd like to be able to bring different benches together within the shop to create outfeed tables, assembly benches, etc. The problem is that the garage floor is sloped heavily towards the door. Nothing in the shop is level at this point. I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for a speedy leveling system for benches that can be adjusted quickly and often. You can imagine that my bench being level prssed up against the side wall is going to be nowhere near the same height (or level) as part of my RAS table extension from the opposite corner of the shop.  Are there any trick solutions out there? Thanks in advance...Geoff

I am not sure how much I would worry about level for wood working. Stable and parallel might be better. If your bench is two inches off from your floor, your work piece height is going to rise/fall as you walk along a level bench. It is early so my thoughts may be cloudy, but the thought occurs to me.