Need a planer near Houston/Galveston

Countryside Workshop

• 1 month later...

CW, I had no idea this section was on the forum until I scrolled down farther than usual and found it. I see from the date that you probably have either found one or probably bought another. Had I seen this earlier, you could have certainly used mine. I live in Pasadena, so in the future, should you need something like this, please pm me.

Ken Cooper

Hey Bobby, Now I almost feel obligated to buy another bench vise and let you have it. Dickinson is a neat area. Unfortunately for the long time locals, there's a lot of movement down towards that area. It would be ashamed if that small sleepy little town became part of Houston. How long has your wife been gone from there? Does she remember, or she old enough to remember the race track?

Ah, thanks. I just figure if I can help someone in Home Depot's parking lot, maybe someone will help me when I need it. If not, I still got the pleasure of helping someone in need, and I got to meet a new person. Where are you from originally?

I was born in PA, then in 1963 moved to Buenos Aires, Argentina. In 1986 I moved to Houston and in 1991 moved to Redondo Beach, CA. Now I spend a lot of time in the summer in Colorado where I work on my cabin and my nano business.

Probably I would not move to Colorado permanently but I see myself spending lots of time over there in the future.

I remember in the late sixties, a lot of us that surfed the Gulf Coast always saw pics of Redondo Beach and that was one of our wish list destinations. I don't know that any of us ever made it. South Padre was the closest I got :D . I have a vendor that lives on one of the lakes out of Austin that purchased a house in Colorado a couple of years ago. We see him less and less now as he spends more time in the mountains and his visits to his customers  are more commonly done on the phone.