Plans

Just wanted to mention a couple quick notes about the plans.  First, thanks for everybody's patience.  It's taken me longer than expected to get this set of plans together, for a lot of whiny reasons.  But the final plans are now complete and sent off to Marc for distribution.  He should have them up very soon.  There aren't any changes to the design, just a few more pages of views and a shiny cover page.

Oh, and I got rid of the sweet 1980's hunter green cushions.  Marc should like that!

If anybody has questions or problems with the plans, post in this thread and I can help.  Marc's good with the woodworking, but he jacks up SketchUp all the time.  :) If you need help printing the templates or scaling the model or see any dimensions that are missing, just gimme a shout!

Looking forward to seeing this one come together!

• 2 weeks later...

Well folks, it was bound to happen.  Marc found an error in the plans, so we published a new version today.  Specifically the mortises & tenons in the stool sides were not the same height.  The chair itself was not affected.

Download the latest version to get the updates.  The correct version has "May 28, 2014" on the cover page.