This is where I spend my time at least until I retire.

Rick Mosher

That's a top-notch outfit you work for, Rick.  I'd love to go through their apprentice program just to play with those gigantic cutting-edge machines and to watch the process for the massive and complex builds your company must do.  I have a feeling you guys do big jobs for big players.  Pretty damn cool place to work.  I wouldn't bitch too much about it...you could be flipping burgers, after all. :)

That's a top-notch outfit you work for, Rick.  I'd love to go through their apprentice program just to play with those gigantic cutting-edge machines and to watch the process for the massive and complex builds your company must do.  I have a feeling you guys do big jobs for big players.  Pretty damn cool place to work.  I wouldn't bitch too much about it...you could be flipping burgers, after all. :)

You got me thinking Eric - I wonder if fast food joints actually "flip burgers" anymore. I think they cook them from both sides at the same time.

i would like to work there for a time i think i could learn some new stuff and get rid of bad habits but dont know if i would fit in.  seems to be very structure driven.  im more of a hey i want to do some turning today and when im hungry ill call it a day and go do some laundry.  i did not see much in the way of wood turning there do you know if that is something that is really not touched on? 

You got me thinking Eric - I wonder if fast food joints actually "flip burgers" anymore. I think they cook them from both sides at the same time.

No they probably don't...considering the fact that they're not actually "burgers" anyway...peckers and lips and pink slime.  Patty, irradiate, flash freeze, nuke, serve.  Delicious. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

No they probably don't...considering the fact that they're not actually "burgers" anyway...peckers and lips and pink slime.  Patty, irradiate, flash freeze, nuke, serve.  Delicious. :rolleyes:

A while back I did watch the jamie Oliver video on pink slime - very eye opening and scary!