Kids TV

G S Haydon

Yep with my 3 year old being home most of the time I was stuck watchign  mickey mouse club.  I have lost it and told that mouse to go away.. I got him on other shows like rabbits, I don't let the kids watch adventure time cause they go all Shortbus after so.. Just like I was stuck watching Sponge bob for 7 hours. Why do they make shows like this.. I wonder if they get their writers from kindergarden.. No Idea any more.

The LOML recently got roped into watching a couple of future Juvenile Delinquents for a couple of weeks while their mother went to work. A few of the current crop of kids shows were decent enough... but my ears bled whenever Sponge Bob came on. 

I can't watch Adventure Time, and my teenager thinks it is hilarious... There must be a generation gap going on there somewhere. 

more my style

The LOML recently got roped into watching a couple of future Juvenile Delinquents for a couple of weeks while their mother went to work. A few of the current crop of kids shows were decent enough... but my ears bled whenever Sponge Bob came on.

I can't watch Adventure Time, and my teenager thinks it is hilarious... There must be a generation gap going on there somewhere.

http://youtu.be/n9aYrURLHh0 more my style

YES PLEASE!

• 3 weeks later...

So...don't know if I'm the only one still caring about this thread.

But I've been noticing some big names in kids' shows.

Martin Short is the Cat in the Hat

Joan Cusack narrates peep and the big wide world, and Taj Mahal plays banjo on the theme song.

Ed Asner was a character on Dinosaur Train.

Any other big names you all have seen?

And no, I do not just sit around and watch cartoons. We just had a son, so I've been home all this week.

• Like 1