Height adjustable bench

BKLux

Someone asked about options for height adjustable benches.  I suggest a look at this web site.  One variant comes with a tailvise.  I have seen these in the local shop and they are very sturdy, but actually geared for a production shop more than a home workshop.  However, they are mobile and adjustable and might work in a small shop with limited options and space.

www.beck-maschinenbau.de/en

Some of those would make fantastic low/high assembly tables. I should think that they are very expensive though as I know from experience back in my engineering days that hydraulic scissor lift tables were very pricey.

Thanks for sharing the link it gives food for thought.

I think I would try and, find a more low tech solution that gizmo looks pretty spendy than add to it the cost of lumber and vise's, is adjust-ability worth the cost I think I would just bend over or, stand on something my bench sits at 38" off the floor I'm a little over 6' I don't seem to have any height issues.