Figured Hardwoods From Wisconsin

AceHoleInOne

My friend and woodwork Bob Kloes sells some pretty amazing hardwoods. Bob regularly visits sawmills in Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Northern Michigan. Bob usually has most species on hand (but you should check with him first) and can ship to most places.

Never had a problem with Bob and is one of the good guys!

3576619055_7ed48939cc_m.jpg

banner4.jpg

HARDWOODS FOR SALE CHECK IT OUT

Just click on the link above and hit the lumber tab.

-Ace-

• 10 months later...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wu0u7vtvu6rxzw7/IMG_4050.jpg

Few months back I e-mailed Bob. Ordered 50B/F of this beautiful curly cherry. Came Fed-Ex freight, arrived on my door step in three (3) sealed bundles.

Send him an e-mail.

For large orders, I believe, he can deliver the wood to a trucking terminal in Green Bay for truck load shipping, all depends.

(I wet the wood with water to help show the figure)

-Ace-

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ypvlemi5qe50l9q/Photo%20Feb%2028%2C%209%2058%2044%20PM.jpg

More stock from Bob Kloes. Soon to start on a tiger maple lowboy. Wide boards to the left are flame birch to the far right is wide tiger maple. By wide,  no board measures less that 10" A couple are at 13"

Leg stock is tiger maple for the lowboy "cabriole style"

-Ace-

FYI wood prices are starting to creep up!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I remember right Charles Neil gets pretty much all his wood from him as well, and he is picky! I have never dealt with him but a couple yrs from now I am going to need se highly figured maple and I plan on contacting him first, great reputation and living in Minnesota shipping shouldn't be too bad since he's our neighbor.

• 3 weeks later...

I just received a shipment of 11" wide birdseye maple from Bob.  I ordered from him based purely off of this thread. The wood is remarkable, extremely reasonably priced and Bob was great to work with.  Couldn't recommend him highly enough.    Thanks, Ace for posting this. 

I cant wait to dig in now. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ky443ohc3yghscw/Photo%20Dec%2030%2C%2010%2042%2043%20PM.jpg

Purchased another 50bf of 4/4 2 white soft tiger maple from Bob. The boards are between 9" and 12"being the widest. Tell ya, Bob is the best. Send him an email. Bob has been on a buying spree, so stock is up.

-Ace-

• 9 months later...
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    R Parekh
    Newest Member
    R Parekh