Breaking up super glue

I need to break up some super glue so I can remove a bearing that is glued into a tool handle. I would rather not destroy the handle because I don't want to make a new one. I thought to maybe put it in the microwave and have the wood shrink then pry it out after the glue breaks from the stress. Or maybe soaking it in acetone. Any ideas anyone?

:) I told some people that and none of them mentioned anything about the microwave and metal. Thought everyone would say right away don't do that but they just said that might work. Thought i would mention it on here and see what you all would say. Going to try finger nail polish remover If that does not work then I'll use dry heat. Last resort is a whole new tool

just need to pull it out and pop a ball bearing under the shaft bearing then reglue in. rather not rebuy the bearing since we didn't have any that size locally so I had to order it online. as a last resort ill break the wood out from around it and make a new tool.