noob: how to fix warped danish modern chairs?

I have several low-slung danish modern chairs inherited from my grandparents. During storage, the back and seat frames have warped in the zero-humidity conditions in Las Vegas. The frames are all warped about an inch; in other words, laying the frame on the floor results in two corners contacting the floor and the opposite two having half an inch each air gap to the floor.

I was thinking of soaking them in a kiddy pool, then cross-clamping them to a couple 1X6es while they dry. Does anyone have a better suggestion on how to bring these frames back to flat? I have very little shop stuff; I do have a reasonable number of various clamps.

Thanks!

I've a soft spot for mid century furniture, having grown up with it! A lot of this was made in the US. The woods are often birch and/or maple unless it's walnut or teak.

Is there a maker mark on the chairs?

I wonder if the glue joints are loose enough to take the chairs apart. Some of the warping might be due to stress from glued or screwed joints. If so, releasing the stress might help. If the wood is birch /  maple, there is little to be done in bending it back into shape without damaging the pieces. You'ld have to disassemble them and steam bend each piece back into shape. But, once the dry air works on them, they'll warp again.

Back to why warping. I think it's the result of the fasteners. Some mid century furniture was held together with screws at various points and replacing the screws with new ones and new screw holes can help.

Back to the maker. That would tell a lot in what sort of wood it is and what to do!