Verb vs Noun

Tpt life

Just got back from Louisiana. Ordered a hamburger there and she asked me did I want it dressed. I stood there a minute or so cause I thought she was talking to someone else. I don't know about dressed but I want everything on it. Do you want cheese? Did I order a cheese burger?? Picked up a pack of chocolate cupcakes and a coke and left.

Shrimp and grits are wonderful :D

• Like 1

Just got back from Louisiana. Ordered a hamburger there and she asked me did I want it dressed. I stood there a minute or so cause I thought she was talking to someone else. I don't know about dressed but I want everything on it. Do you want cheese? Did I order a cheese burger?? Picked up a pack of chocolate cupcakes and a coke and left.

Shrimp and grits are wonderful :D

Dressed, be everything on it!  Next time try mudbugs and grits, makes you drool!

• Like 1

Dressed, be everything on it!  Next time try mudbugs and grits, makes you drool!

I bet that is good. We stopped at a little place in bayou territory and had catfish and crawfish etouffee. Best I've ever had. If anyone gets to Heaven before I do, don't tell my Mom I said that :)