My new website is LIVE !

wdwerker

Great website Steve and it tells us a lot about you and your business.

• Works great on Chrome and Internet Explorer 11 on PC (Windows 7 and Windows 8.1). 
  • On iPad Air IOS 7 looks great on Safari.
  • On Mac OSX 10.9.4 looks great on Safari.
  • On old iPad 1 with IOS 5 looks great on Safari. There is a slight difference with unusual hollow format text on LH side of the screen on the home page, but still perfectly readable and not an issue at all. (Don't worry about the strange looking lines on this photo as they are a product of taking a picture of an ipad with a digital camera! They are not there to the human eye) post-3084-0-34812000-1407147136_thumb.jp The text everywhere else is fine. (Who still has an iPad1 apart from me???)
  • On Fedora on a PC using Chrome looks great.

All in all looking fantastic  :)

Steve, FWI, Under "unique projects", when clicked on, all of the pictures refer to the rolling staircase, unless it's just my computer. I was looking at the pics that show a bar and a cabinet that had multiple doors and was wondering what kind of place that is?

Could be your browser, try refreshing the screen. We went through hell checking it with so many different machines and browsers so it could be a bug.

The thing with all the doors is a cigar humidor for a cigar bar.Patrons can rent them by the year, it gives them a place to smoke and an excuse to go to the bar. We went through a lot of Spanish cedar on that job.

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words!

I wonder what a site like that would cost ? It took a long time just to pick out and edit the pictures . My web gal is my girlfriend and she put in a lot of time to get everything to work well. I am very proud of her work and the finished product.