I made a push stick...

Freddie

Really pretty, but for me I need to make my sticks out of cheap wood and look utilitarian so it doesn't even cross my mind to save it if it gets run through the blade.

Good Points Cindy. That is why my push stick is going where no push stick has gone before! :) On a serious note, this was just a fun little project that randomly came to be. Not even sure if I'll use it yet, may end up as a wall ornament. 

I did a photo shoot in the shop today for a friend so we could go over the mess that my shop has become. :) I'm scrolling through the pictures on my computer, and it's impossible to not notice how damn shiny and sexy that thing is sitting on the table saw. It will not be used, it will hang on the wall.  :D

post-3732-0-33215800-1407733926_thumb.jp

Fast forward 100 years and picture an episode of Antiques Roadshow with the discussion about the master craftsman in his shop B)

I love Dave....he ain't right in the neatest ways......nice stick Freddie....may your hinny hiney hinney.....buttocks    tighten the first and every time you cut it.  It's too beautiful to cut.