Another Cutting Board

..Kev

Nice pattern. How did you do it?

It was the wavy pattern that I used before but, I added a second and crossed them in the middle.  Then, I just cut the center out to get this pattern.  So, a total of 4 glue ups.

Thanks all for the kind words!

I can copy anything. (Maybe I should say almost...) I more value in this post seeing how you continue to evolve a common practice to see a unique vision bigger than a copy. This is a design tendency evident in your work as much as executionary woodworking. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 2

So basicly you cut the corners of the board glue some wood stripes in then flip the boards together to create a v shape? I might try doing that myself it looks very classy

Kind of..  I cut a horizontal "S" pattern across the board, insert the strips and glue up.  Then, I cut the opposite "S" pattern across the board, inserted strips and glued.  Then, I cut down the horizontal middle of the board and put the halves back together.

I hope that makes sense?  I'll try to snap some better pics and show you the journey..