Marc inspired me so much, I started a youtube channel

I am a retired builder that has been inspired by the wood whisperer so much over the past three years that I have built a whole new shop and gained a heap of tips from so many people. I now work part time in a retail outlet that is dedicated to the weekend garage joiner/hobbyist as well as dedicated joinery shops in Australia. My eyes have been opened to all the stuff that wasn't as important to my old life in construction. So, I have developed a mix of carpentry and joinery. Marc has been extremely generous in allowing me to run his clips in our store. So many customers stand in front of the screen and say things like, "This guy is good, I watch him on the internet" or, "Wow, he makes it look easy, was wondering how you did that" or, "How do I see more of this guy?" So I tell them how to and the next time they come in they can't stop talking about "The wood whisperer". There is always room for more info which I feel I can throw up for anyone who is interested. To that end I have a little Youtube channel of my own. This is not about trying to erode Marc's business. I just stumble along at a super slow pace and have fun. Check it out here if you have time. https://www.youtube.com/user/Davesbuildtips

• 4 months later...

I can't get the link above to work. Any other way to subscribe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can go to YouTube and type in its search engine, davesbuildtips as one word. That should bring my channel up. There is a picture of me holding up a kreg pockethole jig beside my face.

Thanks for subscribing guys. I have a cool video to release this weekend that Barry makes an appearance (mkirby take note, tell your girl!)  in but mostly on a cabinet that I built for my shop. It is designed to work as a storage unit for my screw boxes, an outfeed table, a trim router table, Kreg foreman unit, assembly bench and it rolls around where ever I want it to. I spent ages designing it and may release the plans in the future.

Please feel free to share the channel around with your friends. I don't charge for it but if you let the adds run, I get a few cents which helps cover a bit of the cost.