what to do with these bottles

duckkisser

my brother works for a pharmaceutical company and they use these heavy grade plastic bottles.  but because someone messed up they are no longer sterile so they threw them out and he brought them to me thinking i would have a use. i have 32 of the large 1000 ml bottles and over a 100 of the 125ml bottles.   they each has marks indicating measurements. 

.anyone have any ideas for what to do with these bottles.  

DSC00016_zps3eb145f1.jpg

The small ones look like they would be perfect for your crushed stone or other inlay materials. I could see using them for flocking. I even use small containers for finishes, e.g. Danish oil, and leather dyes as well as marbling acrylic solutions. I also have small containers of West epoxy which I measure out with a dropper when I need small quantities so I don't have to waste a bunch from the big containers. You will need to find out what kind of plastic they are to make sure that they don't react or dissolve in any solution that you might want store in them.

The small ones look like they would be perfect for your crushed stone or other inlay materials. I could see using them for flocking. I even use small containers for finishes, e.g. Danish oil, and leather dyes as well as marbling acrylic solutions. I also have small containers of West epoxy which I measure out with a dropper when I need small quantities so I don't have to waste a bunch from the big containers. You will need to find out what kind of plastic they are to make sure that they don't react or dissolve in any solution that you might want store in them.

the problem with using this as a container for my stones is that the neck is too small i store the large stones, and the different size stones and powders in the same container.  the little baggies wont fit well inside the bottles.  tried it was a pain in the but to use it. 

the problem with using this as a container for my stones is that the neck is too small i store the large stones, and the different size stones and powders in the same container.  the little baggies wont fit well inside the bottles.  tried it was a pain in the but to use it. 

Baggies? I was thinking loose, different sizes of each stone in different containers. It is hard to tell the neck size in the picture.

If your shop is like mine, it doesn't have a urinal in it.... See where I'm going here?

No I don't, are suggesting I take these bottles melt them down and pour them into a mould forming a porta john?

A great and horrible quote

Play off everyone against each other so that you have more avenues of action open to you.

Howard Hughes

No I don't, are suggesting I take these bottles melt them down and pour them into a mould forming a porta john?

A great and horrible quote

Play off everyone against each other so that you have more avenues of action open to you.

Howard Hughes

Now excuse me I need to go cut my nails