Teak Wood for sale in the Tulsa area

Jabbo

My father did quite a bit of woodworking after he retired but he's grown tired. He would like to recoup some of the money he invested in Teak. This Teak was shipped from Michigan and he paid about $20 per board foot for it. We're not looking to get all of the money back but would like to get him a decent return.

We have 41 boards, all S4S, and a total of 249 board feet of Teak. Nothing smaller than 7/8 in thick, and several up to 2 inches thick, a few as short as 5 feet long, all the way up to 12 feet long. 

This is all located in midtown Tulsa, and we can provide local delivery. Anything more than 50 miles would need other shipping arrangements.

I will check back on this dailey, but if you'd like to contact me personally I can be reached at (918)630-4305.

Best,

Jabbo 

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies, bushwacked, I thought this thread was locked and no one could respond. Figured maybe I didn't understand the posting rules. I would prefer to sell it all in one or two transactions but I don't really have a problem selling just a few boards. My phone number is listed above, give me a call and we can talk about it.