Jewelry box for turners

duckkisser

• 2 months later...

just finished this box and trying to take better photos for my web site little better wish it was a bit clearer though. feel like the images are little washed out anyone have any tips for eliminating that?

DSC00050-Copy_zps2307f2e6.jpg

after downloading picasa here is the difference in pictures

teakjewlarybox_zps1edcc241.jpg

If you have a PC Duck you can download Picasa from Google for free and it literally is a one click and it will correct exposure, colour and brightness. It can do a lot more and has a very low learning curve. Photoshop is expensive and has a very steep learning curve.

ok here is the a second box i made for the same customer i am just putting a link to my web page so i can save a step with Photobucket. im using white oak for the lid i know it contrasts but that is what she wanted since the walnut came from her family home, the black locust came from her current home and the white oak is left over from a jewelry cabinet her father made for her before he passed away.  

. https://featheredwoodworking.wordpress.com/2014/11/29/black-locust-white-oak-and-walnut-jewlary-box/