Does anyone here want a dust extractor?

Scholastica

I have a NEW, UNUSED, table saw dust collection device http://www.amazon.com/PSI-Woodworking-TSGUARD-Table-Collection/dp/B0006FKJ0U/ref=sr_1_6?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1411039624&sr=1-6&keywords=dust+collector which I will GIVE AWAY to have it removed from my shop. I just ask to be paid for shipping.

Suffice it to say, my shop alternates as a kitchen and this item is HUGE. Most shops may need to cut the "tubes" and will need a firm (cement?) flooring to set up. I am a novice and had an "accident" :wub: and rushed to get a cover - but didn't open the package until it was too late to return. I was SURE it would work for me - from the packaging, I never dreamed it could be so big. BTW, I have a Bosch 2007 TS - this set up looks like it would even fit a full table saw. If I had a trade school or something that could use it, I would donate it - but I don't. FYI, I bought my saw used and it did not have a blade cover. IT DOES NOW - and never let the more experienced people talk you into "not need it as it gets in their waiy". Enough said.

Just let me know. I have no idea what shipping will be - it's heavy. But I would LOVE to get it out of my kitchen.

kiki, I agree that people would jump all over this.

However, I have to disagree with your table saw comment.

I have the SawStop Industrial Cabinet saw and the set up on that works great.
The most difficult machines in my shop from which to collect dust are:
1 - My biscuit joiner - I have an old school (25 yrs old) Porter Cable with no way to connect a dust collection hose. I just basically sprays chips all over the room.

2 - My big handheld router - I don't have a Festool (although I'd love to get one.) Again, it just sprays dust all over the room

3 - My compound sliding miter saw - I have a pretty good system now, but it took me a long time to get it working as well as it does.

My table saw is no where near the most difficult tool in the shop from which to collect dust.

Yeah, the Sawstop is a different animal when it comes to DC.  I haven't investigated exactly what they did to improve it, but it's definitely superior.  I was referring to the other 99% of us poor saps who are stuck with a regular ol' cabinet saw of any other brand.  And you can believe it when I say that the DC sucks on them, and not in the good way.

Most of my handheld tools and SCMS are Festool, so I'm solid there. :)   Table saw in my shop is the biggest problem by far, even over the bandsaws.  Skim cuts?  Forget about it...dust EVERYWHERE.