Grizzly 1029Z2P Dust Collector- Washington State

jmaichel

Hello all, I am moving to Hawaii in a few months and a few tools might be to much to ship. I know the house I am going to live in will not have 220V so I am going to start with the Dust Collector, which is just over a 1 1/2 years old. Grizzly 1029Z2P 2HP dust collector with 3 ports.

Grizzly1029Z2P Dust Collector- $350

James

post-104-0-78531400-1411238137_thumb.jpg

Hi Kev,

I still would really like to meet before I leave. It has been a crazy couple months for me at work. A new promotion has led to an unexpected move to HI. I am limited to how much I can ship over there with me, so my wife and I have been looking at what we can get rid of. Unfortunately for me the tools take up a good amount of weight and I don't want to pay to get to ship them. If the DC does not sell, I may just end up selling my TS, BS, Jointer, planer and DC as a combo package. 

• 2 weeks later...

Did you post your machines on craigslist? I think i just missed the planer...darn.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk HD

I have not posted anything else yet Shane. I am still on the fence on the rest of the stuff. My wife and I are getting rid of several other items before we move so the rest tools may make the trip. I still have reservations about putting them in a shipping container and of course the weight is still an issue.

I have not posted anything else yet Shane. I am still on the fence on the rest of the stuff. My wife and I are getting rid of several other items before we move so the rest tools may make the trip. I still have reservations about putting them in a shipping container and of course the weight is still an issue.

Ahh, another guy in S WA just put a bunch of really nice Grizzly machines up for sale. The planer was a screaming deal, but I was not the first to see it. Others in OR and WA might want to look at the listings.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk HD

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats on the new opportunity. Moving sucks. Just had some friends move to Sweden from Seattle and downselecting on what they could take in a shipping container was rough. If you decide to sell any of your other machines, let me know.

I am also selling a Grizzly G0713 table saw and a Grizzly G0452P jointer.