My shop

collinb

Today there were two yard sales in our neighborhood.

I had to shoo a couple of people away.

So while the weather is warm and my table saw is on wheels ...

Oh, and those older B&D Workmates are a great help with the outdoor floor plan shop.

I keep my eyes out for more.  The are extremely versatile.  Just clamp stuff to them and get to work.

Today there were two yard sales in our neighborhood.

I had to shoo a couple of people away.

So while the weather is warm and my table saw is on wheels ...

Oh, and those older B&D Workmates are a great help with the outdoor floor plan shop.

I keep my eyes out for more.  The are extremely versatile.  Just clamp stuff to them and get to work.

LOL@ the garage sale snoopers, I would have been one if you lived on my street and had tools out there ;-)

I too have a fairly old (about 30 years) B&D Workmate that's been in my family all that time, and I will agree it's a very handy unit. I am amazed at how heavy and sturdy the one I have is compared to how much lighter and I think a bit less stable the newer ones are that I've seen. And the holes in the top are 3/4", so they accept readily available dogs for when you lose the originals. If I could find another of these older workmates at a garage sale or something, I'd definitely pick it up; very handy.

Best of luck with your "open air shop" and your projects!

-TheWoodShouter