Selling an Inca Table Saw. Any interest?

jwebb2011

Hi everyone, I am new here but I am honestly only here to try to sell a table saw I recently picked up. I do not have a ton of information handy at this time. But I will post what I know just to see if there is any real intetest. More information and pictures will follow.

I know it is an Inca saw, I believe it is a 10", Has a Dayton motor. Its in very good condition, it was running as of 6 months ago when it got moved into storage. Has saw guide , cover and mitre slides. Also has side mortison table and a nice stand with dust chute. The support bar mount for the mortison table broke during moving, it is the mortison table end of the mount that broke. But i still have the support bar.

I am looking for serious buyers only, but I will sell it fairly cheap, buyer must pick it up or pay for shipping since i have no idea how to estimate shipping. Although I will provide packaging/crating at no charge.

If anyone is interested please let me know.

Thanks

Jeremy

These are NOT pictures of my saw, but are pictures of the type of saw I have. I am still trying to get to the storage place to take pictures. Like I said before I am trying to see if there is any real interest from anyone to buy this. I am in central Massachusetts and buyer would have to pay shipping although I will provide packaging and crating at no charge.

post-16232-0-62157700-1412884528_thumb.j

post-16232-0-82114700-1412884539_thumb.j

I am sorry for the delay, but if there is any real interest I will do my absolute best to take actual pictures in a timely manner.

I have yet to post this anywhere else, but once I have the pictures I will be posting it to craigslist as well.

Thanks

Jeremy.

So i am still most likely interested in selling this machine, possibly a few others as well. But the whole reason is i want to purchase a more portable saw and a miter saw. But the more i have been reading about the saw the more i want to find out. Am i understand but i still have a few questions i am wondering if anyone can amswer.

Does the side table on this saw allow you to drill dowel holes and make things like dovetail cuts amd such?

I am really curious what this machine is capable of. Ive also found a ton of info about cross cut slides, which could possibly limit my need of a miter saw.

Thanks

Jeremy

I have an Inca 2200 that I love.  I also have a 310 bandsaw, ditto, and if I ever find a 570 planer/jointer near by, I'll take that too!

That said, I'm really not sure I understand your question on the side table.  

What I would suggest, however, is the Yahoo Inca Owner's Group.  Someone there may be able to help.

Thanks for the input. I did apply to the yahoo Inca group, but it's been a week or so and i haven't heard back. My question about the side table is how versatile is it, what is it capable of?

Weird this possible for sale post is starting to turn into a how do i use this saw? Not my intention what so ever.

Thanks

Jeremy