Hi I am Chef

Hi there everybody. 

I am  just finding this site and would like to introduce myself. My dad got me into wood working and I have been making project my whole life. I am disabled but try to do as much as I can. I do call on friends from time to time to finish projects. My shop is our garage so most things are getting put on wheels. I am a master chef but also have a BS in Aerospace Engr, a MBA, and PhD in Forensic Science. I am receiving dialysis treatments on MWF so it might take me a day or two to get back to you if you message me.

Current projects is to get my tools on mobile bases and upgrade my DeWalt 746X table saw to a Very Super Cool fence. 

Chef 

That is easily one of the most interesting CV's I've read in a very long time.  It looks like professional student in a good way - good for you! - but more of a professional patient lately, I'm very sorry for that. You seem to be taking it well, and I hope you get to "sand some of it off" with your woodworking.

Welcome!