Nearly 10000 Woodtalk members

TerryMcK

You can filter by clicking Members>More Search options and putting a date in Last Visit Is and select before and then enter the date. Then click apply filter.

Unfortunately it doesn't give a number just those members who meet the criteria. I'm sure that an admin could find that number from somewhere.

108 people have posted in the past year.

I say no way, that's gotta be wrong.  I mean I know there's about 20 of us who do about 90% of the posting...but there's gotta be more than 108 unique posters in the last 12 months.  I refuse to accept that data.  Seems every day someone introduces himself then disappears...that would make at least 365.  Something is off.

• Like 1

I say no way, that's gotta be wrong. I mean I know there's about 20 of us who do about 90% of the posting...but there's gotta be more than 108 unique posters in the last 12 months. I refuse to accept that data. Seems every day someone introduces himself then disappears...that would make at least 365. Something is off.

Maybe your CIA connections can get to the bottom of this!

I say no way, that's gotta be wrong.  I mean I know there's about 20 of us who do about 90% of the posting...but there's gotta be more than 108 unique posters in the last 12 months.  I refuse to accept that data.  Seems every day someone introduces himself then disappears...that would make at least 365.  Something is off.

Are you taking into consideration those that use multiple aliases :ph34r:

• Like 2