Craftsman 6 1/8 jointer NEED MANUAL

Cmac2008

I just got a craftsman 6 1/8 jointer-planer model no. 351.22724.... I paid 50$ and all it had was a little surface rust... The guy said it did not work so I jumped in.... Come to find out it was just missing the safety switch to turn it on.... After opening the switch it looks to have NEVER been turned on... No dust in the cabinet and the blades look brand new... Got it all cleaned up and it looks brand new... Now I'm in need of the manual to find out how to set the fence... I've googled the model no and haven't had any luck... Thanks guys!!!!

Please tell me how you did that? That rocks!!

On a serious note, try Googling the same thing from different locations, machines, browsers etc. Their metrics can lead to very different results. He mentioned a bad Google hit and I did not even slow down. The Sears site has been gold to me for finding standard manuals. It is even more so for the Craftsman brand now.

Oh, it's this site: http://lmgtfy.com/

Pretty dang funny, we use it at work all the time. Cmac2008 I hope you are not offended by my post, just yanking your chain. :P

I agree about the Sears site, I find manuals, etc. there all the time! I hope Sears doesn't go away any time soon like so many are predicting. They are an absolute great source for ordering pieces and parts for any of our appliances around the house.