Marc Spagnuolo has caused a plague...

of locust!!!

Oh ok of wooden grasshoppers. I am building 6 of them and I know of at least a dozen other people making them. What if they get  a taste for mdf? They could ruin this year's crop. Devour it while it is still growing in the fields of Tatooine. Luke can't survive on the meager credits that he gets from the moisture collectors. How will he get the power converters that his custom classic ride needs? I think that we need to assign a youngling to be tethered to each of these wooden locust to keep the galaxy safe for senior citizens cruising Mos Eisley and Tosche Station in their land speeders.

Chef 

PS I think that I have been up too long at about hour 27 here...

• Like 2

of locust!!!

Oh ok of wooden grasshoppers. I am building 6 of them and I know of at least a dozen other people making them. What if they get  a taste for mdf? They could ruin this year's crop. Devour it while it is still growing in the fields of Tatooine. Luke can't survive on the meager credits that he gets from the moisture collectors. How will he get the power converters that his custom classic ride needs? I think that we need to assign a youngling to be tethered to each of these wooden locust to keep the galaxy safe for senior citizens cruising Mos Eisley and Tosche Station in their land speeders.

Chef 

PS I think that I have been up too long at about hour 27 here...

Maybe a 3-4 day visit to Colorado would mellow you a bit :unsure:

The key is to hit the 3 and under crowd. :) My boy is just as entertained by a cardboard box as he is by an iPad.

It doesn't end at 3.  Every year I bust my butt making gifts and they are still more interested in the bubblewrap at 6.  I'm pretty sure the Frozen ice castle is gonna do the trick this year though.  Maybe I should just leave out the bubblewrap just in case...