Graham is in Popular Woodworking

Cheers for the link Chuck and thanks all for the kind words  :). It's a bit of fun and there is no guarantee of a long term thing, it depends if anyone likes anything I write about. I have nothing to loose and it's an opportunity that I hope I can make the best of, nothing ventured nothing gained. And just 'cos I got to write a few blog posts doesn't make me all that, I just like having a conversation with anyone that'll listen about woodworking. 

That's what I was gonna say but I didn't wanna be a jerk! :D  LOL

Nah, you lay down good content man.  You're worth the read.  Plus Americans always think Brits know more than they do because...well, I'm not sure why that is.

Well done and keep at it!

• Like 1

Pretty much it Eric. I was reading Adam Cherubini's blog and was frustrated that there was no more updates as I really enjoyed it and I noticed Bob from Logan's Cabinet Shoppe had written one post but no more. I contacted them a while back about the possibility of writing some articles to keep things moving there. I then reflected on the fact that adding posts to Adam's work would be a bit rough as he had done so much great work and knows a ton more than me about 18th cent woodworking and it seemed like it was his baby. However they were still happy for me to write articles and host them on the Editor's feed on the basis they have seen what I've done so far. Like I said it remains to be seen if it has longevity. I hope it does as I do enjoy the enthusiast element of my work a great deal.

• Like 1