Storing Wood in a 20' Shipping Container

chefmagnus@grics.net

As part of the deal for the pine church flooring I got a shipping container. I was give the choice of a standard or reffer without unit. It was recommended that I get the reffer as it wouldn't let moisture in or out. I hope that I had made the right choice. If not, their are vents that can be opened that use for return trips to Asia. Where they took out the refrigeration unit has been closed up with welded steel and spray foam. It is 20'x10'x8'. I have placed it on 16 concrete deck piers next to my shed. I am going to build racks on both sides so I can get stuff sort out inside of it. So is near airtight better or open the vents? 

Selling old wood can be a good deal. I got a shipping container, a pile of oak that has been stacking up from them selling containers(4x4" oak timbers that they store the shipping containers on so the forklift can get under them), and cash that covered the shop expenses and funded the Christmas fund. 

What kind of fans would you use for circulation? I can attach a couple of cheapo box fans to the front and the back vents with bungee cords. The vents are about 4' and 16' in and in and just right of center. I am also going to put in a couple of twin tube 4' flo lights. Cause it is dark inside with out lights. Also anyone know how to release the second door? I could only figure out the right one. Don't they need to get forklifts and such in and out.