Hi from western Colorado

Hi everyone,

My name is Dustin, I am co owner of a custom woodshop in Montrose Colorado. We have 6 people total in our shop and handle most of western Colorado and eastern Utah. We sometimes travel even farther, Texas, Minnesota, Montana, Iowa and Wisconsin. Just depends on the project. Equipment, way to much to list but some of the highlights. Powermatic straightline rip saw, Buttferring 43" widebelt sander, 7 shapers from 1 1/2 HP up to a 10 HP Extrema tilting and sliding table, 20" spiral head planer and a Holzher 1265 vertical panel saw. I have been woodworking for close to 30 years, professionally for close to 20. I have also been teaching at our local woodworkers guild and before moving to Colorado, did some teaching at a local Woodcraft store.  

I am always looking for more way to do things so I look to how other people do stuff. I will try and post pictures of some of my projects when I can.

post-16352-0-97420500-1414720939_thumb.j

post-16352-0-27752700-1414721086_thumb.j